Three Valley Chateu
Location: Revelstoke, British Columbia
Original Use: Hotel
Size: 50,000 square foot hotel with more than two hundred rooms.
Isolation: 12 miles from the town of Revelstoke, the hotel sits on spacious lakefront grounds along the Trans-Canada Highway.
- The property sits alongside an old ghost town made up of more than 20 buildings that were transplanted from around the country.
- It's believed that sprits from these buildings came along for the ride and now reside in the lonely halls of the Chateau.
- At night a strange fog rolls over the river and seems to embrace the hotel. Guests looking out into the mist have seen terrifying apparitions including faces that press against the glass.
- The sound of fingers clawing at the windows is also reported.
- Several guests have passed away inside the hotel, and a number of rooms are considered haunted.
- Doors sway and creak on their own and guests have spotted shadows of children running along the long, dimly lit halls.