I've decided to make it a bit easier on listeners coming in from the "Earth Changes" radio show, and put a list of links here where you can have easier access to the info we're talking about on tonight's program. If I get a chance, I'll update this page with new info live as we do the interview!
- The BAUT forum
- The GRB website
- Cool images of the comet
- Why the comet won't hit us
- The disintegration of the comet
- How big are the chunks? Less than 1 kilometer!
- Details on why we won't get hit, and why Julien was initially wrong
- How close will it get?
- Intro to the meteor shower
- History and details of the shower
The BAUT forum
The Eta Aquarids