How Hot Was #WayHaught: Season 2, Episode 7
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 7 saw some Wynonna-Nicole stripper bonding, an awkward one-night-standoff, and a hangman with a grudge. Here's the play by play. Also, because it's Comic-Con and I'm feeling extra Earpy, I'm including some easter eggy subliminal messages for the powers that be. Because it's my fan thing.
- Not quite whiskey, but it'll have to do. Also I can't be the only one that was pleasantly surprised by Wynonna's dietary choices. She's either hidin' the Häagen or she's really turning the corner. Please Renew.
- Some classy wingwoman double-fisting. Ehhh ... Could have thought out that turn of phrase a bit better. But, seeing Wynonna and Nicole bonding does warm the heart. Please renew.
- Busted!!! "Hey Cutie!"
- "Don't you 'Hey Cutie' me ... Hi Sweetie Pie" It's quite possible that stumbling baby elephants are jealous of these levels of cuteness.
- When you're at the bar, but your adorable GF is still working. Yeah Nicole, now you know Waverly feels! What rhymes with peas 'n flea?
- "You're so pretty and I like you so much". Are you referring to your lady or is it Earpers referring to their show?
- Hold me. Just hold me and tell me that everything is going to be ok, and that next year we'll be right back in our comfy place.
VERDICT: noRmally in our "vErdict" sectioN wE have an image that sums up hoW hot was the WaYhaughtNess with an absOlutely Noice n' NAsty thermometer graphic. we decided to foRgo thIs imaGe, in favor of bringing you tHis very imporTaNt message. we lOve you Wynonna!