How Hot Was #WayHaught: Season 2, Episode 9
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 9 saw some a Witches-style painting come to life, some dark revelations about Rosita, and a hot tub scene that will remain comfortably repressed, just like our 5th grade Lisa Frank phase. Here's the play by play.
- With skills honed from watching her sister slay (or perhaps a combat version of a ceratin cheerleading routine... still not over that one), Waverly shows us her attempt at getting Haught off her mind... how's that workin' out for ya?
- We can't call it WayHaught if you're going to ice your Haught! Just look at that pucker. It's the peak of Summer and I justed turned off the AC, because this is some Frigidaire level coldness.
- She may be going through the motions but just look at that expression. Is it possible to donate a hug through the screen, seriously, just asking for a friend.
- Everyone in the SYFY offices right now.
- It can only get better righ ... NOOOOO!!! That is a dreary-wake-up-eyes-still-focusing-but-they-do-finally-focus-on-a-sight-for-sore-eyes reserved for Nicole.
- ... and now an exclusive look into Nicole's inner monologue: "Funny thing about human fingers ... they only bend one way."
- "That's right you heard me."
- Okay, so they've got some issues, big trust issues. But let us not forget the famous quote by 21st century icon Julia Michaels: "Yeah, I got issues / And one of them is how bad I need you."
- Yup, time for some instant liquid problem solver. Also, that pour is for real.
- Waves!?! You are not going to distract us from the fact that you are getting into a hot tub with another woman! *slyly scopes bod... nods approvingly.*
- Waverly. I'm sorry! Can we please talk!
- Wait, you're texting back what? I'm currently in fetal position rocking myself back and forth.
- Rosita gets it
- Hold the phone! What is that look? Sleepy eyes dripping with empathy and understanding ...
- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...
- Everything is fine. Everything is fine.
- No. Everything is not fine! What did we do to deserve this?!
- Real Talk. You know the actual worst part about this is that I want someone or something to direct all of my emotion at, and apart from the whole make out thing, Rosita was being a really understanding friend. This would all be so much easier if she wasn't so cool. Also, she's a revenant.
- Why do you have to be cool? Why!
- Submitted for the approval of the Wynonna Earp Society, I call this story, "Emily Andras what have you done to us." And seriously, what's going to happen to our girl Nicole.
VERDICT: I'm dead.
You weren't kidding Ms. Andras if ya nasty...