5 Head-Scratching Moments From Z Nation Season 4 Episode 4
Z Nation is filled with WTF. From Zombabies to Z Weed, to Zombie Balls, this show has flipped the script on the whole zombie genre. But for every time that the Liberty Bell was weaponized, for every "Cheese Wheel of Death", there's been an equally head-scratching moment that was overlooked. These are the moments that stand the test of time for pure irreverent weirdness, and this blog is an ode to those moments. Behold! The moments from Season 4 Episode 4 that you may have overlooked, but are weird AF.
- Killing a Mad Z is tough. Even when their bodies turn to mush they're kind of still alive. Look no futher than this subtle, little blink. Nasty.
- When under attack by supposed Z Rats, Murphy dispatches one of the rats with a golf club, but did you see the bumper sticker mid-smash. Puns! Everyone loves puns!
- If they are selling "Sahara Sarge" and "Dolled-Up Doc" action figures, we want in! Wait, I guess the we're the "they" here... looks like we've got some work to do.
- What's can you do when you find yourself up a tower with a horde of zombies waiting for you at the bottom? It's time for a little snooze. Don't you just want to tuck Warren in?!
- Though your time with us was brief, we shall never forget you. Pour one out for one's homies. You shall always be with us, Rat Man!
Miss any of the zany amazingness of Z Nation Season 4? Go watch full episodes right here