Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 6 saw some a tummy-expanding time jump. The return of the Wynonna Bermuda Love Triangle, and some unpossessed wholesome WayHaughtness. Here's the play by play.
- Wave's is visiting her best baby at work and she's rollin' in hot with a side-braid. That's how you know she means business.
- "Would you get outta here and then come back in 10 minutes when I'm on break?"
- That's the face you make when you know that somebody "really likes" you. Side Note: Now that we're in a post-possession world can you two just drop the L-bomb already. And we don't mean "like".
- And that's the face you make when your sister is making "The Notebook look bleak".
- **Clutches Pearls** Dear Lawdy...
- After a look like that, this is pretty much the only option. Houston we are go for launch.
- What a delightful post-sesh nap. I'm just going to roll over and give my girl a kiss .... aaaand my sister is pregnant AF!
- Awk. Just super awk.
- Are Angel Pants and Big Donut the best codenames ever? Yes. The answer is yes.
- Just Wynonna giving Haught her propers. And well-deserved too, Tucker's a creep.
- Swoon. Waverly goes all protective younger sis and makes sure that the love triangle is just a point.
- And the point is sisterhood.
- We're not crying, you're crying.
- *sobs uncontrollably while guzzling merlot*
VERDICT: #WayHaught. It was all real! All me. Every touch. WayHaught is back! It's so back it just returned from the masseuse and all of tension is gone. We're feeling this episode hard.