Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
So, Episode 11 of 12 Monkeys was amazing. EVERYTHING made so much more sense. It was the equivalent of an Oprah "Aha!" moment, if Oprah were talking about world-ending plagues, viruses and bald dudes from the future. If you haven't watched it, we highly suggest dropping everything and doing so right now.
The great thing about this episode was that it provided answers to so many questions, all of which were "Ramse." How very shocking and rousing it was to find out that our favorite sidekick Scav was actually one of the orchestrators of the world ending plague. Because we're still in recovery, we wanted to sum up the biggset things that blew us away - and the mysteries that are still lingering:
Here's what we didn't know but we now know:
- Ramse, using his knowledge of the past, instructed the Army of the 12 Monkeys to invest in Markridge so they could make the virus.
- The Army of the 12 Monkeys – working with Ramse – murdered everyone in the Night Room and framed Jennifer.
- Ramse was aware of all the interactions Cole had with the Army of the 12 Monkeys from Episodes #1-10, and purposefully controlled their actions so as to not interfere enough to prevent Cole from jumping back to the future when he did in Episodes #1-10. This was done so that the timeline wouldnt be disrupted, ensuring that 2043 Ramse would eventually make it back to the present day in Episode #10 so he could, eventually, create the virus so as to ensure that the end of the world happened (and, as a result, Ramse's son was born). It's a lot, but just really think about the domino effect of it all.
Things we still want to know but don't yet know:
- Is Ramse the Witness?
- WTF is up with the red plants when Olivia did that weird thing with the dish? What does this have to do with the Red Forest? WHERE is the Red Forest?
- Does the Pallid Man have a name?