Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
12 Monkeys: 12 Reasons You Need To Catch Up on Season 1
Catch up on Season 1 while time is still on your side. Season 2 premieres Monday, April 18 at 9/8c.
Catch up on Season 1 while time is still on your side. Season 2 premieres Monday, April 18 at 9/8c. Here's 12 reasons why you NEED to catch up on Season 1 by watching full episodes on Hulu.
1. Who doesn't love time travel? Nobody, that's who. And although in 2016 we're no closer to time travel than we are to owning flying cars so until technology advances (like for reals), 12 Monkey's splinter machine is the next best thing to the future The Jetsons made us dream of.
2. Cassie! 12 Monkeys Season 1 deals with some pretty bleak topics, but all the while Cassie is our blond beacon of hope.
We love her for her heart of gold, her drive to help save the world, and the obvs chemistry between her and Cole.
3. Cole is kick-ass! Every great adventure needs a kick-ass hero. And Cole's that guy.
He's not afraid to get his hands dirty.
But he also has a soft spot for Cassie.
4. Cole & Ramse's Bromance: Butch Cassidy has the Sundance kid, Starsky has Hutch, and Cole has Ramse. These guys have known each other since they were young, and the years of fighting alongside one another have only validated their bromantic relationship.
5. Jennifer Goines: A scientist whose intelligence is only matched by her mental instability, Jennifer holds the key to saving the world from the Army of the 12 Monkeys. Good luck deciphering her craziness.
6. Creepy Characters: There is no shortage of creepiness on 12 Monkeys. The Pallid Man gives us the heebie jeebies whenever he's on screen.
The Striking Woman's presence is enough to make our skin crawl.
Even Jennifer gets her creep on.
7. Jones: If the apocalypse ever comes, Katarina Jones is the friend you want in your corner. She's super optimistic #sarcasm.
She stands up for what's right.
And she knows how to look cool.
Just don't get in her way.
8. Action: This ain't your granddaddy's time traveling adventure. This show is full of action packed moments.
9. Deacon: The bloodthirsty leader of West 7 is looking to survive by any means. And we do mean any means.
Charming, isn't he?
10. Paradoxes: Mother nature doesn't like it when you rearrange her furniture.
11. Drama: Season 1 is chock full of moments that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
12. The adventure is just beginning! Head on over to Hulu to get your binge on before April 18th.