Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
5 Moments From Sharknado 5 That Will Melt Your Brain
There was so much to choose from in terms of moments that made us look inside ourselves and ask the ever important question: WTF?
Sharknado 5 burst onto our screens and into our hearts this weekend, with more insane ridiculous international action than this summer's G20 Summit. There was so much to choose from in terms of moments that made us look inside ourselves and ask the ever important question: WTF? While this is by no means a definitive list, these are the moments that melted our brains ever so slightly, and had us already eagerly anticipating a Sharknado 6:
- The Sniff: Chris Kattan is magnificent as the British PM, but where he really shines is when his assistant gives him a cell phone and sniffs him for no real reason whatsoever. It's a moment of glorious irreverence that sets the stage for the entire movie.
- The Writing's on the Wall: And yes the writing was actually on the wall. Groan/Laugh combo initiated.
- The Reconstruction Montage: April's expression + The Music + The 3D printed heart = Cinema Classic Gold. Echoes of Lawnmower man will leave even the most seasoned film buff satisfied.
- The Map: Okay, so the subtext here is that in the wake of the first 4 nados, several american cities were renamed Shark, Sharkey and Shark River Hills? Not only that, Sharkey was such an amazing name, serveral towns asked for it, and they all got it!
- Time Travel: So Sharknados cause rips in the time-space continuum that if harnessed correctly, enable time travel. Mind = Blown. So just imagine this, Dinosaurs battling a Sharknado. We can die happy now.