Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
The Official Sharknado 5 Title Is On Point, But That Tagline...
Pack your passport and grab a chainsaw, because Sharknado is going global! We've got the official title, tagline, and an updated cameo list.
Thanks to the fans who participated in our Facebook Sharknado naming smorgasbord we have a hot new title for the latest installment of the Sharknado. Sharknado 5: Global Swarming and the film’s official tagline, “Make America Bait Again!,” are the result of Facebook users who submitted their most creative and outrageous ideas via an interactive bot.
Sharknado 1 introduced us to the outrageous world of Sharknado, with vicious sharks that attacked in swarms concentrated within tornadoes. Sharknado 2 took the party to NYC. Sharknado 3 went to space. Sharknado 4 introduced a game-changer to the Sharnado world, Nados made of fire, oil, and even cows. Sharknado 5 is an international affair. Here's the lowdown.
In Sharknado 5: Global Swarming, the mission gets personal for Fin Shepard (Ian Ziering) and his bionic wife, April (Tara Reid) when their young son gets trapped in a traveling ‘nado and transported all over the world. From London to Rio, Tokyo, Rome, Amsterdam and beyond, our globetrotting heroes will seek assistance from a highly-skilled squad of royals, scholars and Olympians, enlisting famous faces from news, entertainment, and sports in their most epic battle yet.
So who will be joining Fin and April in their quest for the worldwide eradication of sharknados? Joining the cast as of today we have:
- Fabio (Model) as the Pope
- Tony Hawk (Professional skateboarder) as a masterful weapons operative strategist
- Clay Aiken (Musician) as Llewelyn, a cutting edge technology genius
- Olivia Newton-John (Musician) and daughter Chloe Lattanzi as Orion and Electra, two brilliant scientists who help defend Australia from a looming Sharknado
- Bret Michaels (Musician) as a visiting artist that gets trapped in the storm
- Margaret Cho (Comedian) as a fussy bride whose honeymoon is interrupted by sharks
- Charo (Musician, Comedian) as The Queen of England
- Gilbert Gottfried (Comedian) as storm chaser Ron McDonald
- “Today” hosts Al Roker, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb as themselves
- Olympic diving medalists Greg Louganis as Zico, a high-end art thief, and Tom Daley as himself
- Olympic freeskiing medalist Gus Kenworthy and NBC News investigative correspondent Jeff Rossen as themselves
- Porsha Williams (“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”) as Andromeda, an archeologist and member of the elite “Sharknado Sisterhood”
- Tiffany “New York” Pollard (“Flavor of Love”) as Vega, a Brazilian black market artifacts dealer
- Chris Kattan (“Saturday Night Live”) as The Prime Minister of England
- Cat Greenleaf (“Talk Stoop”) and Dan Fogler (“Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them”) as themselves
- Ross Mullan (“Game of Thrones” White Walker) as Dr. Wobbegon, a scientist who has made breakthroughs in meteorological studies to track Sharknado storms