Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
10 Things to Know about Lana Condor
Get to know Deadly Class actress Lana Condor!
To all the peeps who've ever wanted a shero, look no further than Deadly Class' Lana Candor. In Deadly Class, Lana plays Saya who is mysterious, gaurded and the HBIC (head bad ass in charge) at Kings Dominion. To gear up for the hotly anticipated first season of the show, here's 10 essential things to know about Lana Condor:
- Lana’s first big actor role was as Jubliee in X-Men: Apocalypse.
- She’s a thriller junkie. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Lana confessed that despite loving the YA series that inspired To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, it’s adult thrillers and murder mysteries that really have her heart.
- Much like her To All the Boys character, Lara Jean, Lana writes to clear her mind. In an interview with Us Weekly, Lana noted that she loves journaling.
- Lana’s real life boyfriend, actor Anthony De La Torre, writes her love letters.
- Lana is set to star in the science fiction film Alita: Battle Angel this year and the coming-of-age romantic comedy Summer Night in 2019.
- Lana was born in Vietnam and raised in Chicago, Illinois.
- In addition to her study of acting, Lana grew up studying ballet.
- Lana and her family lived on an island in Washington State, where they farmed and fished!
- Lana was cast in X-Men: Apoclypse after director Bryan Singer viewed her tape, making her the first person Singer has ever cast off an audition tape, alone!
- Get a preview of Lana kicking ass as Saya Kuroki in this official Deadly Class trailer:
See all-new episodes of Deadly Class, Wednesdays at 10/9c on SYFY.