Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Top 5 GIFable Moments from Deadly Class Episode 1
Here's the quality GIF content you need from Episode 1 of Deadly Class. Believe it or not, you can indeed relate to teen assassins.
Set in San Francisco in the 80s, Deadly Class is a coming-of-age story ridden with teenage angst and witty one-liners. The vibe of the show is as if Harry Potter, Mean Girls, and Suicide Squad had a comic book inspired baby - epic right?
Like any good millennial who craves #relatablecontent, we’ll be highlighting the best moments from each episode with some sick GIFs.
Check out the Top 5 GIFable moments from Episode 1.
1. Master of Shade: We don't know about you, but the students at King's Dominion and us find Master Lin (Benedict Wong) to be pretty intimidating. In this scene, Master Lin and a few of his students try to recruit Marcus to join their school of assassins. An angsty Marcus was giving Lin attitude throughtout the exchange, but the Master threw it right back and literally read Marcus without saying ANYTHING. *sips tea*
2. Day of the Dopeness: Wow, TFW you're looking killer for a night out with your friends. This is the first time we see Maria (Maria de Faria), and she happens to be serving us her Day of the Dead look. But don't be fooled by her beauty and her gorgeous fan, she will slice up your heart!
3. Saya Slays: How can we get this type of confidence?! Bad-ass ladies (and gentleman) everywhere are screaming at Saya's (Lana Condor) entrance! In this scene, she's rescuing Marcus from the cops and kidnapping him for a meeting with Master Lin, all while making the whole shebang look effortless. In Deadly Class, Condor trades in Lara Jean's preppy schoolgirl clothes and Mr. Peter Kavinsky (for those of you living under a rock, look it up!) for Saya's leather jacket, motorcycle, and Mr. Marcus Arguello.
4. Willie's Problem?: We hear you Willie (Luke Tennie) - I've got 99 problems and a punk ass bitch IS one (sorry, we had to). Like any good bully, Willie gives Marcus a hard time during Marcus' first day at Kings Dominion. Oh, high school...
5. Home Sweet Broom Closet: TFW you get in bed for the first time after a long-ass day... Except, I bet very few of us ever had it as rough as Marcus (Benjamin Wadsworth). Orphaned, homeless, and struggling to stay alive both mentally and physically, in this touching moment, our boy is finally given a bed ... in his very own broom closet.
Tune-in every Wednesday at 10/9c to catch the latest episode of Deadly Class, only on SYFY.