Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Top 5 GIFable Moments from Deadly Class Episode 5
Here's the weekly quality GIF content you need from Episode 5 of Deadly Class. Believe it or not, you can indeed relate to teen assassins.
There's really nothing on television like what we see in Episode 5. Take that acid trip scene in the car with the super cool 3-D animation-- come on! Plus, there's major development for all of our characters, and we get to experience the episode through Marcus' eyes, which we love. And then... things get dark (read the recap to find out just how dark), which leaves us feeling empty. But for now, let's keep things light and follow Marcus through his trip (get it? lol) to Vegas.
1. Baby Marcus: Sometimes we forgot Marcus is an actual infant. These kids can't drink yet! That little defeated sigh at the end here is the result of having his fake ID rejected by a bartender on their way to Vegas. Humilation from the crew follows as expected. Epic. fail. Poor Marcus...
2. Seven Hits Later: Fast forward to after the commercial break, 7 simultaneous hits of acid later, Marcus is FREAKING out. He's hiding under the car here because he just can't hang anymore. While screaming gibberish and crazy things like "THE DIGITAL MOUNTAINS ARE COMING FOR ME", Saya and Maria are a bit concerned and realize they're gonna have to play babysitter. These were supposed to be bunk drugs!
3. Happy Trip: There are so many GIFable moments in this acid trip sequence. However, this one in particular catches Marcus at a blissful high point. The crew hasn't even made it to Vegas yet, but Marcus sure is enjoying the scenery of beautiful shiny, rainbow amorphous blobs.
4. Ice-T Slots: We had to include this one. Yes, this is a REAL ICE-T CAMEO. Here, Marcus is still hallucinating in the casino when he sees Ice-T talking to him from a slot machine. SHUT UP AND TAKE OUR MONEY!
5. Love Triangle: Uh oh... after watching Marcus and Maria share a loving kiss on their return trip to Kings Dominion, Saya doesn't look too happy. What does a love triangle between teen assassins look like? #Marcia or #Saycus? Find out next week!
Tune-in every Wednesday at 10/9c to catch the latest episode of Deadly Class, only on SYFY.