Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
The Faces of Face Off: Season 10, Episode 10
Behold the faces of the rosy-fingered Dawn.
If you've ever read The Odyssey (and, if you ever went to high school, you probably did), you know that a Cyclops is not a beast with which to mess. It'll gobble up two of your men without a second thought, bragging that it's greater than Zeus himself the entire time. As such, creating a Cyclops made for a daunting task for the Face Off artists, who each chose their own unique eyeball floating in goo to inspire their, er, singular vision.
- Eyes have special powers. Hypnotic powers.
- Trance-like powers.
- Careful you don't fall under their spell.
- They can make you do ... strange things.
- Curious things.
- Crazy things.
- Or plunge you into the Pit of Despair.
- After the artists succumbed to the power of the Eyes, how did their Cyclopses turn out?
- The judges were either stoic in their response ...
- ... or kinda ehhhhh ...
- ... or Shocked and Amazed!
And with that, they greeeted the rosy-fingered Dawn.
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 11: "The Art of Warcraft."