Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
The Faces of Face Off: Season 10, Episode 12
Behold the strange denizens of Skull Island.
And there you have it, the semi-finals of Face Off Season 10. The three finalists were chosen at the end of "Skull Island: Reign of Kong," in which the artists created the prehistoric denizens of the strange and dangerous refuge that King Kong calls home (no, not New York City --- the one before that). And there were fun faces aplenty!
- Melissa was psyched, 'cause Skull Island has dinosaurs. Melissa likes dinosaurs. Everyone likes dinosaurs ...
- ... except McKenzie. This is her "Watch out for dinosaurs out there in the woods" look.
- "I don't want Faygo, dammit! I'm a Shasta Man!" - Walter
- Mel contemplates scrapping her sculpt for the thirtieth time (okay, okay ... she only scrapped it twice in this episode).
- Uh-oh. Dinosaur.
- "Welcome, semi-finalists!" said the ever-mischievous Ve. No pressure.
- From there, there were some reservations about the makeups on display.
- Glenn was highly pleased, though. Well done, Skull Islanders!
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 13: "Sinister Showdown - Part 1."