Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
It's an embarrassment of riches in the penultimate episode of Face Off Season 10. Just look at all these glorious faces of "Sinister Showdown Part 1" -- we're going to miss this season's wonderfully expressive artists and models!
- Walter's getting a little misty-eyed at the thought that the end is nigh.
- Rob's a little sad, too.
- Pshaw. It should be time of celebration! Unexpected hugs are the best.
- And Robert's back. That alone is reason enough to celebrate.
- Haha, yes!
- The Westmores enjoy the enjoyment, though Lois Burwell looks a little perplexed.
- As does Kaleb. Does he remember how to use that thing?
- Curiously enough, after 13 episodes, everyone has finally started to notice all the cameras all over the place.
- "Get out."
- "Please ... some water, sir? Just a bit of water ..."
- "GET OUT."
- Hey, it's a living.
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 14: "Sinister Showdown Part 2."