Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
The Gauntlet. It's back. And with it ... so many emotions.
And so many faces.
For the most part, The Gauntlet -- with its series of three increasingly difficult Foundation Challenges -- inspires mostly fear and/or hate. But a few other feelings and actions tend to sneak in as well.
- Rob tried to take the zen approach whilst Melissa thought the whole thing was a put-on.
- Rob eventually realized anything resembling calm was futile and Melissa soon become a true believer.
- Mel contemplated tearing her own throat out. This is not uncommon with The Gauntlet.
- Robert broke into sweet song. (This probably comes as a surprise to no one.)
- This guy ... well, this guy just kind of went blank and never came back.
- Glenn, as a judge, loves The Gauntlet. Look at that maniacal glee.
- Hey ... who's the guy looking right into the camera? What's up, rookie?
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 8: "Smoke and Mirrors."