Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
As they say, Open Sesame.
This week, the artists were charged with making genies, like the one voiced by Robin Williams in Disney's Aladdin (1992) and Jambi from Pee-Wee's Playhouse (1986-1991). Let's rub the lamp and make a wish, shall we?
- At this point in the season, it's all about maintaining that balancing act between fear and fascination.
- Or, heck, just embrace the terror.
- Self-doubt creeps in. And doubting pretty much everything else ... especially the clock.
- You also finally start to notice all those cameras in your face.
- And, sometimes, you have to deal with mad Valkyries who sneak into the lab.
- Even makeup maestro Bill Corso (Deadpool) finds it all a bit perplexing.
- The models have it easier, though mild existential crisises might creep in. ("Is this really happening right now?" this guy's thinking.)
- And dragon-genie just don't care.
- We'll miss you, Walter! And you, Agatha Infernale.
Next Week: Season 10, Episode 10: "Keep One Eye Open."