Syfy Insider Exclusive
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up For Free to View
The Faces of Face Off: Season 9, Episode 3
Even Glenn cracked a smile in celebration of the 100th episode of Face Off.
Season 9, Episode 3: "Surprise of the Century" marked the 100th episode of Face Off, an event that inspired all sorts of emotions (and, of course, facial expressions) as the artists were charged with turning real-life engaged couples into whimsical macabre characters inspired by films such as Corpse Bride and Beetlejuice.
- There was much rejoicing upon McKenzie's announcement that this was indeed "a very special episode" of Face Off, with Meg especially, uh, excited.
- The impending mass marriage made for some magical moments, such as Stevie finding a random tablet in a bed of flowers.
- However, she was sad when, upon returning to the lab, it mysteriously went missing.
- Jason's certainly not the guilty culprit. Really, does this look like the face of someone guilty?
- Meanwhile, Brittany was never without a smile whilst working on her makeups, even when dealing with the inevitable and ever-popular "mold issues."
- One of the grooms-to-be had a brief moment of doubt whilst Ben toiled to make him look like a giant cat with yarn horns. "Is this really how I'm going to spend my wedding day?" came and went in a flash.
- The reveal stage/wedding ceremony was a success, with the guests expressing both shock n' amazement ...
- ... and unbridled enthusiasm. Really, you know you scored a Top Look when someone gives you a thumbs-up.
- Heck, even Glenn cracked a smile. Now that's a party!
See you next week for Season 9, Episode 4: "Frightful Fiction."
Sponsored StoriesRecommended by Zergnet