Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Tech of 2074 Part 4: Made-to-Order Offspring!
His eyes, her nose, his mouth, her cheeks ... it's all possible. And programmable.
DNA Thumbprint accepted! Welcome back to our weekly look at all the cool (and not-so-cool) future technology on display in the latest episode of Incorporated.
Here's all the neat-o tech on display in Incorporated Season 1, Episode 4: "Cost Containment."
1. His eyes, her nose, his mouth, her cheeks ... it's all possible. And programmable. Weird.
2. Oh, and then the baby is baked in a surrogate oven as the 'gestator' lives in your house and eats your food. Modern conveniences!
3. Want to have a baby the old-fashioned way? SPIGA insists on a full DNA check of both parents via this thumbprint scan. If any 'defects' are discovered, there's no insurance or coverage for your potentially deformed kid.
4. Don't want to get your wife pregnant? Birth control comes in the form of these Listerine strips that dissolve into your skin. Kill those sperm with fresh breath!
5. And here's a golf bag that doubles as a video phone. Fore!
Next Week: More cool stuff from 2074!