Syfy Insider Exclusive
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up For Free to View
Exclusive Q&A With Lost Girl's Anna Silk
Anna Silk, the head Fae in charge, answers 25 random questions.
Get to know Anna Silk, the head Fae in charge, a little better.
- Favorite book of all time: To this day it is still The Life of Pi
- Dream job (besides acting): I would love to be in the alternative health care field.
- TV Show I'm sort of ashamed to admit I watch but will anyway: I used to watch a lot of America's Next Top Model.
- Biggest fear: I have too many to narrow it down to one!
- Most embarrassing moment ever (and yes, we're asking you to share it): I recently introduced myself to someone I have known for a few years. He was out of context but it was really embarrassing.
- Nickname? Silk. My husband calls me Silk rather than Anna 99% of the time.
- Dance move you are really good at: I am good at every move when I am dancing during a happy occasion.The energy around you makes you feel like you are a great dancer.
- Proudest moment: When my son was born.
- Which Smurf are you? (Brainy Smurf, Vanity Smurf, etc) hmmm...I don't remember then all! Maybe a cross between Smurfette and Papa Smurf.
- What was your most ORIGINAL Halloween costume: I always wanted to look sexy on Halloween so I don't know about original--but my most fun was my fetish cop uniform while my husband was a prisoner. A little boring maybe but we had a blast! And believe it or not there was a time when I bartended in that uniform!
- Was there a particular movie/tv show (or role within) that made you want to become an actor? I was always drawn to strong female characters and wanted to be an actor from a young age. When I saw the pilot to Alias, I saw a whole new level of female hero! I loved the intensity of that character.
- What non-life threatening disease would make a good name for a child? I have absolutely no idea!
- What's your porn name? (It's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on combined): Mungo Jerry Aberdeen
- Where is the last place in the world you'd want to run into Ryan Seacrest? A Turkish bath.
- Which Muppet would you want to be eaten by and which would you want to hang out with? Eaten by Cookie Monster and hang out with Kermit.
- If you met Bea Arthur, what would you reaction be – joy, terror or both? Joy
- Which sitcom house would you want to live in and why? The Family Ties house. I loved that show!
- What's a hidden or quirky talent you have (i.e. typing with your toes, etc): I have an incredible sense of smell--I can smell things about 5 minutes before everyone else.
- What's your biggest pet peeve? People cutting their nails in public.
- What movie do you think is really overrated? I can't think of an overrated one but I can think of an underrated one--Cake and Jennifer Aniston's performance! It was a beautiful and heartbreaking story.
- What Disney Princess do you think is secretly a real bitch? Maybe Cinderella--her sisters must rub off on her a little.
- Celebrity best friend in your head? JLo
- If you were born the opposite sex, what was your name going to be (if you don't know, what would you WANT it to be)? Jacob
- What time do you usually wake up in the morning? About 6:30
- What's a song (and artist) you can listen to six times in a row and never get sick of? Alicia Keys
Sponsored StoriesRecommended by Zergnet