Syfy Insider Exclusive
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up For Free to View
Get to Know Lost Girl's Zoie Palmer
After five seasons you think you know somebody and then they go and surprise ya, in great ways.
- Dream job (besides acting): Anything, anything, anything to do with animals. I'd love to work with animals, wouldn't matter what kind of animals. I love mice and snakes and dogs and cats and monkeys and ladybugs, and them allllllll.
- TV Show I'm sort of ashamed to admit I watch but will anyway: Sometimes I watch old episodes of Full House
- Biggest fear: People. People scare me half to death.
- Nickname(s): Zoaster, Zo, Zobes, Zozo, Zed, Zeeeps.
- Dance move you are really good at: The one where you gyrate around like a monkey.
- Proudest moment: Don't know really, that's a tough one. I've been very, very lucky in my life and had lots of incredible experiences. I try to stay away from pride, I try to stay grateful. There are so many people involved to thank for my life and where I am and any accomplishments along the way. I guess, thinking it through, I'm proudest of the relationships in my life, my family, my friends.
- Which Smurf are you? (Brainy Smurf, Vanity Smurf, etc): Directionally challenged smurf. I could get lost in a drawer. Directionally challenged smurf is a real Smurf right?
- Was there a particular movie/tv show (or role within) that made you want to become an actor? If so, what was it? I remember watching the movie The Princess Bride as a kid. I would come home after school, make my self a Lipton's Cream of Chicken soup and I would sit on the side of my bed and watch it. I was utterly obsessed with it, in like grade 3-4. I just watched it over and over a nice piping hot cup of soup and I would fall in love over and over with ever character and every scene. And I thought, That. That is what I want to do. I knew I wanted to act even before that, but that movie sealed the deal.
- What non-life threatening disease would make a good name for a child? Tennis Elbow.
- What's your porn name (It's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on combined)? Winston Treswithian
- Where is the last place in the world you'd want to run into Ryan Seacrest? My bathtub. I'd be like, Oh I'm ummm, kinda havin a bath here Ry. Whatever, can you wash my back?
- If you met Bea Arthur, what would your reaction be? Joy, terror or both? My reaction would be Jerror, a combo of joy and terror. Joy because, yay, she's alive! Terror because, omg, you're alive.
- Which sitcom house would you want to live in and why? I kinda liked the house on Who's The Boss? Good house, good housekeeping. Tony did a great job keeping that house and he was really great to look at, sooooo...
- What's a hidden or quirky talent you have (i.e. typing with your toes, etc)? I can make bubbles under my tongue and then blow them out so they kinda float around in the world for a sec. But I never do it- only when I'm alone.
- What's your biggest pet peeve? People belittling other people. Not cool. Is that a pet peeve? I guess my other pet peeve is repetitive sounds. I can't handle a sound over and over and over again- ahhhhhhhhh.
- What movie do you think is really overrated? Sorry but, "The Hurt Locker", I still haven't made it all the way through. Fell asleep 3 times. Great first scene and then- night night.
- If you were born the opposite sex, what was your name going to be (if you don't know, what would you WANT it to be)? I think my name was going to be Gavin if I was a boy.
- What time do you usually wake up in the morning? If left alone, about 7:30am. If going to work, the middle of the night.
- What's a song (and artist) you can listen to six times in a row and never get sick of? "Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam
Sponsored StoriesRecommended by Zergnet