Syfy Insider Exclusive
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up For Free to View
- Dream job (besides acting): Anything, anything, anything to do with animals. I'd love to work with animals, wouldn't matter what kind of animals. I love mice and snakes and dogs and cats and monkeys and ladybugs, and them allllllll.
- TV Show I'm sort of ashamed to admit I watch but will anyway: Sometimes I watch old episodes of Full House
- Biggest fear: People. People scare me half to death.
- Nickname(s): Zoaster, Zo, Zobes, Zozo, Zed, Zeeeps.
- Dance move you are really good at: The one where you gyrate around like a monkey.
- Proudest moment: Don't know really, that's a tough one. I've been very, very lucky in my life and had lots of incredible experiences. I try to stay away from pride, I try to stay grateful. There are so many people involved to thank for my life and where I am and any accomplishments along the way. I guess, thinking it through, I'm proudest of the relationships in my life, my family, my friends.
- Which Smurf are you? (Brainy Smurf, Vanity Smurf, etc): Directionally challenged smurf. I could get lost in a drawer. Directionally challenged smurf is a real Smurf right?
- Was there a particular movie/tv show (or role within) that made you want to become an actor? If so, what was it? I remember watching the movie The Princess Bride as a kid. I would come home after school, make my self a Lipton's Cream of Chicken soup and I would sit on the side of my bed and watch it. I was utterly obsessed with it, in like grade 3-4. I just watched it over and over a nice piping hot cup of soup and I would fall in love over and over with ever character and every scene. And I thought, That. That is what I want to do. I knew I wanted to act even before that, but that movie sealed the deal.
- What non-life threatening disease would make a good name for a child? Tennis Elbow.
- What's your porn name (It's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on combined)? Winston Treswithian
- Where is the last place in the world you'd want to run into Ryan Seacrest? My bathtub. I'd be like, Oh I'm ummm, kinda havin a bath here Ry. Whatever, can you wash my back?
- If you met Bea Arthur, what would your reaction be? Joy, terror or both? My reaction would be Jerror, a combo of joy and terror. Joy because, yay, she's alive! Terror because, omg, you're alive.
- Which sitcom house would you want to live in and why? I kinda liked the house on Who's The Boss? Good house, good housekeeping. Tony did a great job keeping that house and he was really great to look at, sooooo...
- What's a hidden or quirky talent you have (i.e. typing with your toes, etc)? I can make bubbles under my tongue and then blow them out so they kinda float around in the world for a sec. But I never do it- only when I'm alone.
- What's your biggest pet peeve? People belittling other people. Not cool. Is that a pet peeve? I guess my other pet peeve is repetitive sounds. I can't handle a sound over and over and over again- ahhhhhhhhh.
- What movie do you think is really overrated? Sorry but, "The Hurt Locker", I still haven't made it all the way through. Fell asleep 3 times. Great first scene and then- night night.
- If you were born the opposite sex, what was your name going to be (if you don't know, what would you WANT it to be)? I think my name was going to be Gavin if I was a boy.
- What time do you usually wake up in the morning? If left alone, about 7:30am. If going to work, the middle of the night.
- What's a song (and artist) you can listen to six times in a row and never get sick of? "Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam
It's a fan thing
Join SYFY Insider to get access to exclusive videos and interviews, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up for Free
You May Also LikeRecommended by Zergnet