Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
How Hot Was #WayHaught: Season 2, Episode 1
Our weekly temp check.
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
- Nothing like a little rehab to facilitate some physical contact. All in the name of a healthy recovery of course...
- No one can resist the temptation of Neosporin. We've got our first makeout sesh of the season. Waverly definitely took charge here, just look at that hand placement.
- Later, Waves and Haught are kicking it in a barn together (as Purgatorians do) and Wave goes all Black-Eyed possessed.
- We cant' watch....
- Phew!!! Just your classic axe-in-a-log red herring, but real talk Wave, don't go all Paul Bunyan on your lady.
- That's more like it. More staring into Nicole's big brown eyes, less ax murderer.
- Nothing to see here, just Waverly being a Disney princess
- Waverly was trying to protect Nicole from the Black Badge blood oath, but Nicole sees it as Waverly distancing herself ...
- ... and we're left with this icy peck on the cheek. Where's the Neosporin when you need it?
- Verdict: Lukewarm. We had some romance, but there's room for improvement. Once Wave and Haught get on the same Black Badge page.