Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 10 saw some some startling revelations about Nicole's past, a deadly demon chomp, and some paranormal apparition. Here's the play-by-play.
- Feels like we're channeling our inner quippy Wynonna when we say this is not the kind of riding Nicole was hoping for today. -_-
- Oh me, oh my. Watching Waverly go full-on Buffy to save Nicole ... damn. This is why we can have nice things!
- Mercedes used BITE! It's super effective! Nicole was poisoned!
- See! This is why you carry extra FULL RESTORE when starting a gym battle.
- When you're devastated about your girlfriend being on the edge of life and death, but you're still rocking the hell out of that leopard print.
- I'm sorry, no I'm sorry. Yes, you're both sorry, now can Waverly just employ true love's kiss to heal Nicole for good? No? That's not how this works?
- Either Waverly just realized that she left her bluetooth speaker paired with her phone while she was "browsing" or she's realizing that her special, treasured, adored one is truly in trouble.
- Okay, this may be totally off-base here, but am I the only one that was happy when Waverly found out Nicole is married? Not that it's a contest or anything, but with the Rosita smooch and now Nicole's marriage, it really put's the two back on even footing. Just saying.
- Waverly might not share my sentiment. Because straight up, Nicole's ex is foine. The truth hurts sometimes.
- Apologies in advance to Wynonna, but Wayhaught shippers needed this moment. Rosita clearly isn't holding a candle for Waves, so the coast is clear for the triumphant return of Waves to the power of Haught.
- I know this is just a friendly thank-you kiss, but still ... weird.
- Waves what did you do?! I hope it was worth it because now... yes, yes of course it was worth it!
- The big sis and the best girl hugging it out just warms the heart.
VERDICT: What a rollercoaster! Between Waverly coming to grips with her betrayal and finding out that Nicole is married ... and then meeting that wife, all while Nicole lay on her death bed, we're emotionally spent. That said, I don't want to jinx it, but WayHaught is back!