Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 11 saw an alternate reality that nobody wants to live in. A reality with no Wynonna. A world where WayHaught is reduced to coy flirtation. A world we'll refer to as total and complete nightmare. And yet, in the words of Dr. Ian Malcolm "Wayhaught, uhh ... finds a way." Here's the play-by-play.
- Loving the Wayhaught kickin' ass and taking names vibe here. Also, don't sleep on Waverly's outfit either. But what is going on here?
- Great!! Now we have a whole bunch of Waverly at Hogwarts crossover fan fiction to get started on. As if we weren't busy enough.
- Doc rockin' out some TNT chic. Why strike a match when you can strike a pose?
- Nicole is all of us here. But who you primpin' for?
- That's right! In this timeline, Waverly is just a lunch-toting crush. Just bringing up a relevant scientific conundrum. Haught's Paradox: If Nicole is eating chicken salad on the reg, why does she always smell like vanilla-dipped donuts?
- Previously unreachable levels of exuberance achieved.
- That not-so-subtle finger caress ... it's beautiful. If it's right you don't think about the cliff, because you're sure when you reach it you'll fly. Who's chopping onions in here?!!!!
- It's great to know that in every possible timeline, there is someone there to interrupt WayHaught.
- You can basically see Waverly's alt dimension brain kicking into gear here, "Just going to kiss my fianc ... wait I'm like, not straight."
- We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you this moment of Jeremy in pure ecstasy, wearing Doc's hat.
- Oh lord, you're talking about Doc and knowing he was important to you, but we all know what you're thinking! We know! You can't hide your feelings from us ... and we've gone full WayHaught stalker.
- Sorry we're not sorry.
- And you thought you could sneak that look by us didn't you? I see you, Waves, I see you
- I'd do a lot of things to you. Nicole, you nasty.
- "Listen, I can't really talk right now. I'm in a barn wired to explode. Also, I think I'm gay, call you later?" Line of the episode.
- Nicole thinks so.
- In any reality, this is an eventuality.
- Why does this image sum up Jeremy (who will potentially not die after only having sex 1.5 times) and Nicole and Waverly's relationship. I don't know why, it just does.
Seeing Nicole and Waverly flirt for the first time all over again was like Christmakwanzakah in the dead of August. I'm dead, you're dead, we're all dead. I, for one, embrace my new WayHaught overlord, otherwise known as episode 211.