Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
How Hot Was #WayHaught: Season 2, Episode 12
Episode 12 saw a plethora of forehead kisses, the grand reveal of Jeremy as a "no-chill WayHaught shipper", and some serious baby mama drama. Here's the play-by-play.
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 12 saw a plethora of forehead kisses, the grand reveal of Jeremy as a "no-chill WayHaught shipper", and some serious baby mama drama. Buckle up! This one was a doozy. Here's the play-by-play.
- There's so much going on in this scene. Yes, "Shit Strumpet" is in the vocabulary now. Yes, Bobo is definitely wearing a woman's coat. And Yes, Bobo did just call Waverly, "Gay Waverly". Isn't that just "Waverly"? Just saying ...
- Wynonna acknowledging the WayHaught endgame. This being the "because she totally loves you or whatever" face.
- Rocky IV eat your heart out. This is the montage to end all montages. A glorious combination of demon-slaying badassery and unfortunate bladder control.
- It's so nice to see Nicole embrace Jeremy as one of the fam. But, sweet Jeremy, what sort of family are you now a part of?
- Drat! It's the on-the-constant-lookout-for-blood-thirsty-demons kind of family isn't it?
- Now, this is a buddy cop film everyone can get behind. *cue movie trailer voice* She was a small town sheriff with big city dreams. He was awkward scientist with a great Seinfeld impression. Together ... they are ... BLACK BADGE EXES. Who else just got chills?
- The way that Wynonna hits the "B" in "better not be a nickname for your Beave" ... top shelf.
- Wait ... why is Baby Daddy going up against ... ?
- ... Baby Mama?
- You sneaky gunslingers!!! Spliting bullets like it ain't no thang. DL though, that split bullet looks like a penis.
- A couple demon brides just got deaded by Peacemaker (and by deaded we mean more like transformed into a gnarley pile of bugs), Wynonna's going into labor, and you two still find time to lock lips. Endgame. Endgame for sure. Even if you disagree, let me live in my little bubble of Wayhaught bliss.
- It's the forehead kisses that really let the other person know that you wanted to go for the lips but you were unsure of how it would be received, so you settled for the most platonic part of the head.
- I know this is supposed to be an emotional moment where Rosita is taking care of Wynonna as she's going into labor, but all I see are Wave's svelt arms. You even barre, bro?
- J'accuse! So Rosita is back to the dark side, and Waverly can now use Peacemaker ... kind of. But ... it's blue! What does it all mean?!
- The cuteness!! I dub your child Snugglebutton Mcplumpigan and you shall forever be treasured and loved. Fine! I suppose Alice Michelle will do nicely.
- This is a forehead-to-forehead butterfly kiss, and it differs from the forehead-to-lip kiss in that it is merely a staging ground for a future lip-to-lip kiss.
- All bow to the power of the Docstache. That quiver let's you know that he is papa-bearing the crap out of the siutation.
- Yes! It's happening! Proof that Jeremy is a WayHaught shipper. You can basically see the "W" of "WayHaught" on his lips here. Also, no stress Doc. There's plenty of time in Season 3 to get on board.
- While Waverly is tasked with getting little Snugglebutton Mcplumpigan out of Purgatory, Nicole is apparently tasked with providing a strong yet tender embrace.
- Seriously regretting my decision not to invest in Kleenex at this point, because this episode alone could have funded a vacation to Bali.
- "Here you go. I'll always love you. xx Shae." The Cult = Season 3 Intrigue.
- Is it weird that the impending drama feels so much more dramatic because WayHaught is rock solid?
VERDICT: STEAMY! That steam was created from the evaporation of tears of both joy and sadness. I'm more of an emotional mess than the Fluffernutter Fiasco of '09. We had a baby! Then we had to watch Wynonna die a little inside and Doc's mustache quiver as the little Snugglebutton Mcplumpigan nugget was shipped out of Purgatory. That's not the kind of shipping we're supposed to be doing! WayHaught is stronger than ever, but now that Wynonna/Waves' mom is in the picture, baby mama mama drama is sure to unfold. Anyone else praying for Lynda Carter cast as Mama Earp? Let the long wait begin.
TL;DR Wayhaught end game for sure, and we're all emotionally spent