Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 3 #deathbywaverlycheerleading After we picked our jaws up off the floor we were treated to a little bit of everything. Demonically possessed make outs. Waverly getting clingy, Waverly getting hungry (for lipstick? WTF?!). Waverly being completely adorable with her love, ahem!!!! excuse me, "like" for haught. Here's the play by play.
- Oh, was Waverly cheerleading not your thing? In the words of Nicole "Baby, that's everybody's thing". You know what's also everybody's thing? A waverly cheerleading gif toolkit. You're welcome.
- ... Does anyone even remember "Baby One More Time" era Britney after that. Also, everyone after that scene is basically Haught.
- That warrants a nice, romantic smooch. This is nice. This is romantic. This is good. Nothing can ruin this.
- Dammit Wynonna!
- "Goin' on patrol with Nicole."
- Who hasn't been tempted to nibble on some bubblegum-flavored lip gloss? But there's a difference between temptation and scarfing it down like a 2am cheeseburger. Demon Wave, you nasty.
- Just look how excited Waverly is for Nicole to get off of work. And in Purgatory they say, that everyone's small heart grew three sizes that day.
- Don't get in the way of Gooverly when she wants a Chanel snack or a little taste of Estée Haughter.
- What's that? You're saying that my relationship with Nicole is "not right"?
- . . .
- No one says that about Waverly's "Best Baby". Also Wynonna's reaction FTW.
VERDICT: #WAYHAUGHT! Waverly's putting the "Sesh" in possession. Take some sultry cheerleading foreplay, add some patrolin' with nicole, and a touch of crazed demonically-possessed making out and best-baby, you've got a #WayHaught stew goin'.