Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Season 1 totally brought the heat with the relationship of Waverly and Officer Haught. It's no coincidence that once Waverly decided to ditch the Champ and get with Haughtness, the show really found its footing. In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in a weekly series that will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday. How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 5 saw some possession hot potato, some hunky demon firefighters, and *spoiler alert* a bun in the oven. Here's the play by play.
- Just like that Gooverly reverts back to Waverly and Wynonna becomes ... Goononna? Wygoonna? Wynogoo?
- While sympathizing with Waverly, we can't help but think of the only truly important question. Is that a tear running down your nose, or is that snot? Either way we love you.
- When your lady's sister throws shade at your relationship you go a little dead inside. Hope your Tinder game is solid.
- That's a full body twirl into a casual hair flip into sultry eyebrow raise. Would have been 5.0 for Goononna but the Russian judge is being stingy.
- Anyone else getting demon possession whiplash? Goononna back to Wynonna. Waverly back to Gooverly.
- When you're stuck doing work on a Friday, but you're ready to party afterwards.
- Oh! It's you ... Waverly would never look at Nicole like that!
- Sure, it may be a hug fueled by a demon manipulating Haught's unabashed love for Wave, but whatever, we'll take it.
- This is totally the face you make when you've just broken your sibling's toy, but you escape the backlash by latching onto your mom for dear life.
- How to make a Gooverly cocktail. 1 part oozy demon, 1 part Earp, 1 part mischief, a healthy dash of cuteness and a couple drops of kleptomania.
- Dammmn. Nicole can definitely role with the demon punches.
- New Years Eve 2012
- Can we just take a moment to appreciate Nicole. Not only did she just take brutal demon-powered tumble, but Waverly just spewed gnarley demon sludge all over the place, and she's still going in for the make out sesh. Nicole we salute you!
- Wynonna! Is there no smooch you don't interupt?! Do your demon-slaying powers come at such a high price?
VERDICT: After a few hiccups it seems like WayHaught is back on track. Now that Gooverly is back to Waverly, sky's the limit for these two love birds.