Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
How Hot Was #WayHaught: Season 3, Episode 4
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Seasons 1 and 2 introduced us Wayhaught: the burgeoning relationship of Waverly and Nicole. There have been ups (the in flagrante pre-coital lift from 203. swayt jaysus) and there have been downs (Rosita in a hot tub. why hast thou forsaken us), but like any amazing rollercoaster we're screaming and shouting the whole way through.
In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in our continuing weekly series. We will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday: How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Episode 4 saw a return to the Mama Earp storyline, the emergence of JRob, and a cupcake-brownie demon. Is it weird to say, that this is the one kind of demon I think we can all get behind?
- Seeing Doc and Wynonna go all F#&k-Buddy Cop kindled a fire in my heart. Seeing this doofus revhead run full speed into a tree transformed that flame into a roaring bonfire. Witnessing the casual elegance of Wynonna's roundhouse kick ignited a forest fire of joy that not even Bulshar's creepy trees could quench. I could seriosly watch this gif all day.
- Speaking of creepy trees... there's some joke here that I feel like I should probably avoid ... ... ... Ehhh screw it. Looks like Wynonna missed the bloody trees because she called in sick during Shark Week. Heyo!
- This is the sort of face you make when your GF has a momentary lapse in empathy and doesn't fully comprehend that you're having a moment in the same forest where you witnessed unspeakable horrors as a child.
- And this is the face that your GF makes when she realizes with almost superhuman speed that she done messed up, and tries to make a bad sporting game analogy to cover.
- And this is when you notice how adorable your girlfriend is and that she's only trying to help, and that you're not really mad at her, just having a moment where some stuff is bubbling up from your past and that your GF came all the way out to these creepy woods just to be with you and she's your rock and your wings.
- And you two are totally on the same page.
- Meanwhile, back at the Sheriff's office, Wynonna and Doc are playing a game of brinksmanship with the quippy/flirty one-liners. It's almost like all of the pent up emotion from baby Alice and Dolls' death (pours one out) has decided to manifest itself as unbridled sexual energy. No complaints.
- Waverly, you are too pure and good for this world. Sometimes, you have so much love in your heart that it has no place to go and you need to wrap up your two most loved and favorite people in the world in a baby bear hug that makes the world a better and brighter place. That is that hug.
- Meanwhile, back at Shorty's ... Romance is alive and well.
- ... and Boom! Sweet. Sweet. Revenge. How many times has Wynonna interrupted Nicole and Waverly in flagrante? I don't know, how many digits are there in π? And now Nicole dun flipped the script. Looks like revenge is a dish best served ... Haught.
- Between Wynonna and Doc's on again off again romance, losing baby alice, Doll's death (pours one out), and all things WayHaught, we seem to have forgotten about Purgatory's most eligible bachelor. Jeremy is a delicate croissant filled with delightful strawberry jam. He represents the goodness that lies dormant in all of us and he deserves love. So what if Robin might be a cursed demon who coughs up satanic soot every now and then. Robin is a snack and Jeremy needs a special someone.
- Just want to point out that these two are ride or die. I know that Mama Earp was really just trying to protect Waverly, but I'd like to see anyone get past Nicole first. Nicole may be known for her red hair, but it would surpirse me 0 to see Nicole go super saiyan to project Waves.
- Never change, Wynonna.
- Nicole bodyguard mode: Initiated. MUST. PROTECT. ONE. TRUE LOVE.
- And she's stylish to boot. We always knew she was a unicorn and now we have irrefutable proof.
- Okay, so I know that Jolene is a horrible revenant/demon embodiment of evil, but let's just take a breath here. I, for one, am not going to rush to conclusions. So far, it looks like all she's doing is making sure that our favortie Purgatorians are stuffed to the brim with delicious pastries, cookies, pies, and cakes. How bad could she possibly be?
- Most likely, pretty bad.
VERDICT: LUKEWARM. The real story in this week's episode is that Jeremy's cold streak may finally be at an end. The facial hair that is clearly a torch he's holding for his mustachio'd crush may soon be clipped in favor of a more Robinesque clean shave. Who knows what the future holds for these love "birds", but I am on board with anything that brings Jeremy even a modicum of happiness.