Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Seasons 1 and 2 introduced us Wayhaught: the burgeoning relationship of Waverly and Nicole. There have been ups (the in flagrante pre-coital lift from 203. swayt jaysus) and there have been downs (Rosita in a hot tub. why hast thou forsaken us), but like any amazing rollercoaster we're screaming and shouting the whole way through.
In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in our continuing weekly series. We will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday: How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Season 3, episode 7 saw the return of one of the most beloved and treasured characters in the Wynonna Earp canon: drunk Nicole. Add some Wynonna-Haught buddy cop and sprinkling of Waverly/Jeremy gumshoeing and we got ourselves a stew goin'.
- Look at that coy lil' punum. Wynonna is gettin' some, and by the looks of things, quickly developing a interior car sex fetish. Not gonna judge your journey girl. You do you.
- The rest of brigade, however, might be slightly more judgey. Also, is Waverly the most supportive potential sheriff's girlfriend ever? Yes, yes she is.
- Jeremy and Waverly might be on the case of some new supernatural events in Purgatory, but I'm on the case as well, the case of "Jeremy and Fabulous Camo Blazer". This is totally Robin's jacket that Jeremy has co-opted after spending the night with him. Adorable.
- This is Nedley 100% not looking at Wynonna's ass. You are all that is good in this world, even if you have an debilitating obsession with Pretty Little Liars. Do we need to have an intervention?
- You know that garden gnome that Amelie took around the world for one massive photo op. Well, it's grown up, got hella cursed, and is now after the gang. Damn you french magical realism cinema!!!
- Enter Dolores Umbridge ... errrr ... I mean Bunny Loblaw: a homophobic, cantankerous, crotchety, crusty, irascible, hyper allergic to cats, stone-cold bitch, who is for some reason a queen maker / queer hater in Purgatory. Just look how friggen' cute Wayhaught are in this photo, and Bunny is gonna hate? You have no soul. May all of your future amazon purchases arrive in clam shell packaging.
- Normally, I would never condone someone, let alone Wynonna, smiling at Bunny, but this moment is just too damn good. Bunny thinks that Wynonna should be sheriff and Haught is not feeling it. Wynonna on the other hand ...
- Not since Tango & Cash, Starsky & Hutch, Turner & Hooch, or Riggs & Murtaugh have we seen a better duo. Haught & Earp is the buddy cop movie we've all been waiting for. It's just a shame that it had to be overshadowed by the return of one the most celebrated characters in the Wynonna Earp canon: Drunk Nicole. (You are so pretty and I like you so much!). ** Cue In The Arms of the Angel Montage**
- ***Brief Doc showcasing his new vampire grillz interlude*** HISSSSSS
- ** Continue In The Arms of the Angel Montage**
- *Moment of Reverence** Okay, what does a true partner do when pitted against your mortal heteronormative enemy? She backs you up with an epic clap back and stands in your corner when the worst person in Purgatory is trying to take away the thing that you've worked your entire career to acheive.
- That look when your one true love has a sister that you haven't always gotten along with, but the two of you had a sweet drunken buddy cop adventure and now you both really respect and love one another. Hell yes.
VERDICT: The WayHaught relationship may have taken a back seat to the WynHaught buddy cop of this episode, but we are so here for that. Wynonna and Haught's friendship, respect and love for one another only strengthens Waverly Nicole OTP and that alone is enough to make this week's episode ...