Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Aside from the all of the demon-slaying, witty one-liners, and everyone's favorite doughnut-scarfing-crazy-chick-with-a-gun, Wynonna Earp Seasons 1 and 2 introduced us to Wayhaught: the burgeoning relationship of Waverly and Nicole. There have been ups (the in flagrante pre-coital lift from 203. swayt jaysus) and there have been downs (Rosita in a hot tub. why hast thou forsaken us?!), but like any amazing rollercoaster we're screaming and shouting the whole way through.
In celebration of all things #WayHaught, we're going to chronicle their budding relationship in our continuing weekly series. We will answer the fundamental question that will be on your mind every Friday: How Hot Was WayHaught? Think of it like an episode recap, with pictures, and gifs, and all things #Wayhaught.
Season 3 Episode 9, Undo It saw Wynonna trapped in a Groundhog Day-esque Bulshar nightmare, a Wayhaught WayFakeOut, and the continued rise of Waverly's angel powers. Let's dive in!
- Carnal moans emanate from the Homestead. This is not a drill folks! It is brunchtime chez Earp and some biscuits are getting buttered. We deserve this.
- And just as quickly as our Wayhaught dreams soared to unprecendented heights, so too are they shattered with a cruel twist of fate. Curse you overlord Andras! Curse you! Nahhhh we love you! But the next time you mess with our delicate sensibilities we need to be adequately compensated with some Season 2 Episode 2.
- And when the ring comes off, they get off. Pure poetry.
- Meanwhile, Wynonna's scones are getting lightly toasted (breakfast pastry sex analogies really just work). And yet, Wynonna and Doc's sex life (and honestly just their straight up lives) seem to be cursed.
- Well, that's never good. It's always important to stimulate the mind of your partner, but this is just ridiculous.
- What is this Deja Vu!? It's like the scene with the mortician all over again. Jeweler is hyper heternormative, and Nicole and Waverly are just over it.
- The couple that goes to an old somewhat disfigured friend's house and inadvertantly heals her with burgeoning and latent angel ring powers together, stays together. Also, I need to call out Nicole's totally amazing and unneccessary display of sharpshooting prowess to break Mercedes' lock. She was totally just showing off for Waverly and it was adorable.
- And in the least surprising news of the epislde, creepy jeweler dude is a revenant. Take your grubby mitts off of Mercedes' perfect (but slightly damaged) face! You blaggard!
- Oh! Snap! Melted like velveeta. Waverly uses her newfound angel powers to take care of this revenant. I like to think that at this very moment Nicole is thinking, "My girlfriend, who is a literal angel, just melted a revenant's freakin' face. I. Am. So ... Lucky."
- Doc's living that hologram life, while Wynonna is living that Bill Murray dying in a million different ways and giving up on all that is good in this world Groundhog Day life. Not their greatest bonding moment.
- Not cool dude. Not cool. Bulshar's been a dick in the past, but this episode really brought his dickitude to new levels of dickishness.
- But have no fear Wynonna, your baby girl is there for you.
- As massive fans of the OTP WayHaught OG Wynonna Earp gay couple, we recognize the fact that sometimes their relationship needs to take a back seat to the Sister Sister Never knew how much I missed ya dynamic. This look is custom made to let Wynonna know that even though she may have lost peacemaker everything will definitely, probably, be okay.
VERDICT: The WayHaught fakeout in the beginning of the episode was difficult to recover from, but with some sister sister bonding and some super sweet revenant facemelting we were able to dub this episode ...