Syfy Insider Exclusive
Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up For Free to View
O Citizen Z, Where Art Thou?
We haven't seen our favorite NSA refugee since Season 2, Episode 2: "White Light." Where is he?
Okay, so … where the heck is Private First Class Simon Cruller, aka Citizen Z?
We haven't seen our favorite NSA refugee since Season 2, Episode 2: "White Light," which has us wondering what he's been doing for the past, like, seven episodes.
We of course hope he's A-OK, though in the world of Z Nation, any number of horrible and/or bizarre scenarios could've befallen our calming voice in a landscape of disaster.
- When we last saw Citizen Z, a lot of this kind of thing was going on at the Northern Lights listening outpost in the Arctic Circle.
- So where is he now, and what is he doing? Are we just not reading the signs?
- Did he set up his easy listening station in some other locale?
- Is he making weird fan films about the deceased members of Operation Bitemark?
- Did his imaginary cosmonaut friend Yuri come back? Are they just drunk on vodka and playing video games?
- Or did they get in a fight again?
- Crap, did Yuri actually kill his pal this time? We hope not.
- Wait a minute … that's not Citizen Z, is it?
- We've got to stop with these doomsday scenarios. He's probably dispatched with all the Z's at Northern Lights and is idly passing the time.
- "Gee, I sure wish Addy would call … "
- No doubt he and Dog are just on vacation, enjoying some grilling ...
- … and some much-needed R&R.
- We miss you, Citizen Z! Come back to Z Nation soon!
It's a fan thing
Join SYFY Insider to get access to exclusive videos and interviews, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more!
Sign Up for Free
You May Also LikeRecommended by Zergnet