Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Z Nation is filled with WTF. From Zombabies to Z Weed, to Zombie Balls, this show has flipped the script on the whole zombie genre. But for every time that the Liberty Bell was weaponized, for every "Cheese Wheel of Death", there's been an equally head-scratching moment that was overlooked. These are the moments that stand the test of time for pure irreverent weirdness, and this blog is an ode to those moments. Behold! The moments from Season 4 Episode 5 that you may have overlooked, but are weird AF.
- Is J.J. Abrams circa 2009 directing this episode?! Just look at that tasteful lens flare. Trés Cinemathique!
- This Z may have lost all elements of human culture and become a one-track minded brain-munching automaton, but he clearly didn't lose his fortified conditioner, because that flow is lush.
- Who. Is. This. Assuming she's one of the box people assembled for the pleasure of whoever is running this deranged zombie fun house, it's still pretty rough to fall from a ladder 10 seconds into being introduced. We hardly knew thee.
- There's no jerky that tastes as good as human tummy jerky, and Murphy has quite the craving. Just look at that look of pure extasy in tasting his own brand. Murph, get a hold of yourself man!
- Warren is confused. And we're confused. Everyone is confused, okay!
- Lucy and Carson sitting in a tree... Z - O - M - B - I - E - Z. Seriously, though Lucy is totally sweating Carson, and who could blame her. He's a helpful zombie hunk.
Miss any of the zany amazingness of Z Nation Season 4? Go watch full episodes right here