Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Z Nation is filled with WTF. From Zombabies to Z Weed, to Zombie Balls, this show has flipped the script on the whole zombie genre. But for every time that the Liberty Bell was weaponized, for every "Cheese Wheel of Death", there's been an equally head-scratching moment that was overlooked. These are the moments that stand the test of time for pure irreverent weirdness, and this blog is an ode to those moments. Behold! The moments from Season 4 Episode 7 that you may have overlooked, but are weird AF.
- She may have been trapped on the jankiest ferris wheel of all time, about to be devoured by Zs, but that still doesn't excuse the golden matted dred she's rockin'. Girl, the apocalypse is no excuse to let yourself go ...
- ... just look at your son. He's clearly put quite a bit of time and effort into making sure that his hair reflects who he is as a person. You really get a sense of his personal journey after seeing his trident front braids. Gnarly.
- Nothing says "holy matrimony" like a bunch of chains and a glow stick. Kuh - Lass - EE.
- During Warren's epic rap battle with the Zuggalo, she gives him a little smooch. Just to let this mama's boy know who's boss.
- To our earlier point about not letting yourself go during the zombie apocalypse, Warren hasn't let her lashes suffer one iota. Latisse may be in short supply, but that hasn't stopped Warren from keeping her lash game on point. Bravo.
Miss any of the zany amazingness of Z Nation Season 4? Go watch full episodes right here